Navigating the College Admissions Journey will be presented at the Huntington Branch Library, Tuesday, Feb. 26, from 6:30–8:30 p.m.
This is a free workshop which will cover strategies for successfully navigating the college application process and helping students make the most of their college experience. Conversation topics will include:
• How to develop a college list to suit values, interests, personality-style and skills.
• How to review an application like an admissions counselor.
• Tips for successful essays.
• Making the most of interviews and campus visits.
• Reducing the cost of college.
• Overall organization of the process.
This workshop is free and open to the public. No advance registration is required. The presentation will be given by Eric Dobler, the founder and president of Dobler College Consulting, an independent college counseling firm which works with high school students and their families. Dobler spent 13 years in higher education as both an admissions counselor and an academic advisor.
For more information, contact Dobler at 203-525-4096 or email@example.com. Also visit www.doblercollegeconsulting.com or www.facebook.com/DoblerCollegeConsulting.