The following arrests were made by the Shelton Police Department between Dec. 3 and Dec. 9.
- Joseph L. Callahan, 29, of Trolley Bridge Road, was arrested at 10:29 p.m. on Dec. 7 at his home and charged with interfering with an officer, third-degree assault and two counts of disorderly conduct. He was released on a written promise to appear in court on Dec. 10.
- Ricardo A. Rojas, 24, of Waterbury, was arrested about 4:30 p.m. on Dec. 7 at a Wheeler Street residence on charges of first-degree forgery, criminal attempt to commit fifth-degree larceny, conspiracy to commit fifth-degree larceny and interfering with an officer. He received a $5,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 20.
- Dijon Edwards, 37, of Hamden, was arrested at 4 p.m. on Dec. 7 at a Wheeler Street residence. She was charged on two counts of sixth-degree larceny and two counts of conspiracy to commit sixth-degree larceny. Edwards received a $500 bond on both counts of conspiracy to commit sixth-degree larceny and a $500 bond on one of the sixth-degree larceny charges. Edwards is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 19.
- Kaysha Sharae Williams, 24, of Willimantic, was arrested around 4 p.m. on Dec. 7 at a Shelton Avenue residence on charges of first-degree forgery, conspiracy to commit fifth-degree larceny and criminal attempt/fifth-degree larceny. Williams received a $1,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 14.
- Travis Matthew Breda, 27, of Coram Avenue, was arrested at his home about 5:30 p.m. on Dec. 6 for interfering with an officer. Breda received a $500 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 20.
- Robin Marie Defilio, 55, of Derby was arrested at a Wheeler Street residence at 8 a.m. for second-degree failure to appear. Defilio received a $500 bond and appeared in court that same day.
- Amanda Marie Arsan, 30, of Seymour, was arrested on Division Street about 11:30 p.m. on Dec. 4 on charges of criminal violation of a restraining order and violation of a protective order. Arsan received a $10,000 bond and appeared in court the next day.