The victim of the Jan. 22 fatal fire at a Howe Avenue multifamily house is being remembered for his sense of humor and travel stories.
Michael Boroski, 52, of Shelton was found inside a first-floor apartment and rushed to the hospital with serious burn injuries, where he later died.
“Michael loved spending time with his family and he enjoyed bringing a smile to everyone’s face with a clever joke,” according to his obituary.
“He traveled to every state in the United States but one, and brought great joy regaling his mother with adventurous stories from his many travels,” stated the obituary.
He is survived by his wife, daughter, mother, father, four siblings and other family members.
A funeral service took place Jan. 25 at St. Joseph Church in Shelton.
Read his complete obituary by clicking here: https://sheltonherald.com/33828/obituary-michael-boroski-52-of-shelton/