Sunnyside boat ramp permits available in Shelton

Permits to use the city of Shelton’s Sunnyside boat ramp are available for purchase and are valid for the calendar year (Jan. 1–Dec. 31). The launch is off Route 110 and provides access to the Housatonic River for boaters.

The permits can be bought in the town clerk’s office at Shelton City Hall.

Also, state-issued marine sportsman licenses are available for purchase in the town clerk’s office.



By participating in the comments section of this site you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy and User Agreement

© HAN Network. All rights reserved. Shelton Herald, 1000 Bridgeport Avenue, Shelton, CT 06484

Designed by WPSHOWER

Powered by WordPress