The Hollywood Allstars’ latest show Hot Fun In The Summertime hits The Bijou Theatre Thursday, May 26,
The last show featured surprise guest Bernie Williams from The New York Yankees on guitar. Who will be there this time?
This show historically sells out, so why wait and attempt to purchase tickets at the door when you can order online now and have your selection of some great seats and tables.
Peter Pavone, who was recently named Las Vegas Male Tribute Artist of the Year, is scheduled to appear.
To purchase tickets, go to http://thebijoutheatre.com/films/hollywood-allstars/
Hot Fun in The Summertime
Join the fabulous Hollywood Allstar Band as they kick off the Summer and Memorial Day Weekend with their show “Hot Fun In The Summertime” on Thursday May 26th at the beautiful Bijou Theatre.
Wear your Flip Flops, hottest Hawaiian Shirt or Bathing Suit (If you dare) and join The Allstars in transforming The Bijou into a Funky Tropical Beach Party Paradise.
The Hollywood Allstars are the brainchild and handpicked Supergroup of Grammy Nominated Songwriter/Producer/Keyboardist, and Former Epic/CBS Recording Artist, Steve Gaspár.
“I got together a collection of musicians that is really mind-blowing” said Gaspár, a Trumbull resident. “They’ve played with everyone from Stevie Wonder to Sting, The Allman Brothers, Bruce Springsteen, James Taylor, Sheryl Crow and on and on and on.”
Featuring an impressive and diverse cast of top-flight musicians, The Hollywood Allstars are:
- “Hollywood” Steve Gaspár/Hammond Organ & Keys (James Brown…)
- Timmy Maia/Vocals (Bermuda Triangle Recording Artist)
- Christine Tambakis/Vocals (John Oates…),
- Andy Abel/Guitar (Blood Sweat & Tears…),
- Dave Anderson/Bass (Bill Evans…),
- Joel Rosenblatt/Drums (Manhattan Transfer…)
- Bill Harris/Sax (The Allman Brothers…),
- Don Harris/Trumpet (Tower of Power…),
- John Fumasoli/Trombone (The Average White Band…),
- Eddie Torres/Percussion (Vickie Sue Robinson…)With ten musicians and ten busy schedules, The Hollywood Allstars are a rare commodity, coming together between tours for fleeting and unforgettable performances. When assembled, The Allstars throw down High Octane Rockin’ Funk with Blazing Horns and a crunchy Hammond Organ.