AAA has updated its Fuel Gauge Report website with a new name, a new look and a more interactive design.
Renamed “AAA Gas Prices”, the site now may be accessed through gasprices.aaa.com. It continues to provide the most accurate, real-time statistics on national gas prices as well as prices in individual states and their individual metropolitan areas.
Updated features of the enhanced site include:
- An interactive U.S. map showcasing the current national average and state averages and click-through to individual state pages;
- Interactive state/national average comparisons by location and fuel type;
- Metro data sortable by highest and lowest current averages;
- Enhanced gas-cost calculator featuring additional destination options, miles-per-gallon filter for unlisted specialty vehicles and results comparison between locations to assist users with fuel savings;
- A Top Trends page enabling users to filter averages by timeframe, region, most/least expensive or change; and
- An updated interface that resizes between desktop, mobile and tablet devices for improved usability.
AAA Northeast is a not-for-profit auto club with 62 offices in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey and New York providing more than 2 million local AAA members with travel, insurance, finance, and auto-related services