This week’s word of the week is, “Image” -noun
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation; idea; conception.
- Psychology. A mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
- Form; appearance; semblance: We are all created in God’s image.