On May 15 at 10:32 pm the Huntington Co. #3 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to a report of an odor in the home at #84 Mohegan Road. Firefighters arrived and as a result of checking the home found a leak in a propane supply line to a kitchen stove caused the odor. One engine, one rescue truck and one ladder truck responded.
On May 16 at 1:07 pm the Huntington Co. #3 and the Echo Hose H & L Co. #1 responded to #6 Heather Ridge for an automatic fire alarm sounding. There was no fire. Smoke from cooking caused the alarm. One engine responded and one rescue truck responded.