The Plumb Memorial Library book sale will run from Thursday, May 16, to Monday, May 20. The Friends of the Shelton Library System is hosting the spring book sale in support of Shelton’s libraries.
The sale schedule is as follows:
• Thursday May 16: Preview sale, $5 admission (ages 12+, younger than 12 is free admission), full price, 6 to 8 p.m.
• Friday, May 17: Full price day, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Saturday, May 18: Full price day, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Sunday, May 19: Half-price day, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Monday, May 20: Fill a bag, $5 (books only, other media regular prices), noon to 7:30 p.m.
Volunteers are also needed to work the sale Thursday, May 16, through Monday, May 20, and help break down the room at the end of the sale on Monday evening.
Those that can help, even for a couple of hours, can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and what day(s) and time you can help. If you don't have access to e-mail, you can call the main branch at 203-924-1580 and leave a message with a staff member for the Friends of the Shelton Libraries.