Griffin Hospital Program Answers Social Security Questions
Michael Alimo and David Weyner, of U.S.A. Financial & Tax Services, will host “Strategies For Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits,” a free workshop about ways to boost benefits and substantially enhance lifetime retirement income.
Discussion highlights will include:
• Strategies to maximize Social Security benefits
• How benefits are calculated and simple strategies available to increase them
• Coordinating benefits: Why married couples have added options for when to apply
• How Social Security benefits are taxed
• What are the taxable implications of collecting benefits and continuing to work part-time
This program is part of a series of free, educational forums hosted by the Community Health Resource Center in an effort to help improve the health of the community.
To register or for more information, call Kerry or Deborah at 203.732.7399.
The Community Health Resource Center at Griffin Hospital is a traditional library that provides an array of medical and health information, including a large collection of easy to read health and lifestyle related materials. The Center is open to the public as part of Griffin’s Planetree patient-centered model of care that works to empower individuals to manage their well-being, prevent illness and play an active role in decisions about their health.