In this week's Herald
• More on Veterans Day ceremonies in Shelton.
• Toys 4 Kids campaign underway.
• Festival of Trees benefit is this weekend.
• H3 Pet Supply is collecting for pets affected by Hurricane Sandy.
• Shelton Historical Society is hosting a holiday bus trip to Newport Dec. 1.
• Police News
• See Sports for the end to the Gaelettes soccer season, Seahawks win first state championship and more.
• In Opinion: a letter supporting local food and Kim Bensen talks about the “Thanksgiving lie.”
• One hundred and twenty-six students were honored for CAPT achievement.
• Library News, Recreation Notes, Spotlight and Senior News.
Look inside the paper for this week’s Section B:
• Company helps remove junk and clutter from your home and donate what they can to local charities and sell items at their store.
• The best way to find a deal in today’s real estate market.
• It’s not too late to protect your lawn for the cold weather.
• Bedlam at The Bijou Theatre.
• Serve up stuffing this season ... in a pumpkin.
• Review of the Mazda CX-5.
• Calendar of performances, Bobby Valentine, a black light puppet show and more.