Shelton PD dominates top city salaries
The Shelton Police Department dominates the top 10 list of city wage earners for 2019.
The department has been in the news recently with two promotions and the hiring of a new officer.
The salaries for some of these department members are base salary combined with whatever overtime/extra jobs for which they collect pay. The top 10 list is as follows:
* John Napoleone, police officer — $198,506.59.
* John Youd, police sergeant — $183,946.25.
* Michael McPadden, police lieutenant — $173,685.48.
* Michael Lawrence, police lieutenant — $157,589.96.
* Mark Siglinger, police sergeant — $156,411.78.
* Richard Bango, police detective — $153,606.94.
* Brian Yerzak, police lieutenant — $148,117.92.
* David Moore, police lieutenant — $147,538.56.
* Shawn Sequeira, police chief — $146,874.04.
* Philip Norris, police officer — $146,600.77.