BRIDGEPORT - A medical device caught fire inside an operating room in Bridgeport Hospital late Saturday, city officials said. Firefighters were called to a structure fire at the hospital about 11:45 p.m. Fire officials said a medial device inside the operating room that had malfunctioned and caught fire. There was no damage to the room and no injuries were reported. A spokesperson for the hospital did not immediately respond for a request for comment. The incident is under investigation by the Fire Marshal Division.