On Feb. 2 at 8:31 pm the White Hills Co. #5 and the Huntington Co. #3 responded to a report of an odor of gasoline at #26 Megan Lane. Firefighters found gasoline leaking from a snow blower in the garage was the cause. Two engines responded.
On Feb. 2 at 2:49 am the Huntington Co. #3 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to a report of smoke in the area of Lark lane and Quaker Ridge Road. Firefighters checked the area and determined the smoke was from several wood stoves or fireplaces in use. One ladder truck responded.