On Oct. 31 at 8:38 a.m. the Echo Hose Co. #1, Pine Rock Co. #4 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to the Conti Realty Building at #415 Howe Avenue for a fire alarm sounding. There was no fire. One unit responded.

On Oct. 31 at 12:26 p.m. the Huntington Co. #3 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to #475 Isinglass Road for a fire alarm sounding. There was no fire. One engine responded.

On Oct. 31 at 3:20 p.m. the Huntington Co. #3 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to an automatic fire alarm sounding at #1 Waverly Road. There was no fire. One engine responded.

On Nov. 1 at 7:05 a.m. the Huntington Co. #3 were dispatched to assist Trumbull FD at a truck fire on Route 8 near exit 8. Shelton fire units were cancelled shortly thereafter. One engine responded.

On Nov. 1 at 5:02 p.m. the Echo Hose Co. #1, and the Pine Rock Co. #4 responded to responded to an automatic fire alarm sounding at the Boys & Girls Club of Shelton-Derby at #1 Positive Place. There was no fire. A malfunction in a alarm pull station caused the alarm. One engine and one ladder truck responded.

On Nov. 1 at 1:20 a.m. the Huntington Co. #3, Echo Hose Co. #1 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to a fire in the kitchen at the Marriott Hotel at #780 Bridgeport Avenue. Upon arrival firefighters found a fire had occurred when a plastic rack was accidentally left on a stove top. The plastic melted and caused a smoke condition. Three engines, one rescue truck, one utility truck and one ladder truck responded.

On Nov. 2 at 9 a.m. the Echo Hose Co. #1, Pine Rock Co. #4 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to a report of an odor of natural gas in the building at #375 Bridgeport Avenue. Firefighters determined the odor was from paving operations at an adjacent property. Two engines responded.

On Nov. 2 at 5:29 p.m. the Echo Hose Co. #1, and the Pine Rock Co. #4 responded to an open burning at #5 Connecticut Avenue. One engine responded.

On Nov. 2 at 6:04 p.m. the White Hills Co. #5 and the Huntington Co. #3 responded to #9 Lynnwood Court for an odor of gas in the house. Firefighters determined the odor was caused by a leaking gasoline can. One engine and one rescue truck responded.

On Nov. 3 at 8:14 a.m. the Huntington Co. #3 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to an automatic fire alarm sounding at #15 Wilson Lane. There was no fire. One engine and one ladder truck responded.

On Nov. 3 at 4:10 p.m. the White Hills Co. #5 and the Huntington Co. #3 responded to a brush fire on the roadside on Leavenworth Road near Walnut Tree Hill Road. Two engines, one brush truck and one tanker truck responded.

On Nov. 3 at 9:20 p.m. the Echo Hose Co. #1 responded to Howe Avenue and Beard Street for a motor vehicle accident. One engine and one rescue truck responded.

On 11/03/16 at 11:36 p.m. the Echo Hose Co. #1 responded to #2 Freedom Way for a public service assist. One rescue truck responded.

On Nov. 4 at 8:37 a.m. the Huntington Co. #3 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to the area of Ripton Road and Brookfield Drive for an odor of propane gas in a school bus. Several children on the bus were safely evacuated by the bus driver. Firefighters found no odor upon arrival and investigation. One engine responded.

On Nov. 4 at 4:37 p.m. the Huntington Co. #3 and Echo Hose Co. #1 responded to a motor vehicle accident on Shelton Avenue near Aspetuck Trail. Two rescue trucks responded.

On Nov. 5 at 6:58 a.m. the Echo Hose Co. #1 and the Huntington Co. #3 responded to a motor vehicle accident on route 8 southbound on the exit 12 off ramp. One engine and two rescue trucks responded.

On Nov. 5 at 9:40 a.m. the Echo Hose Co. #1, and the Pine Rock Co. #4 responded to #20 Summit Avenue for a carbon monoxide detector sounding. One engine responded.

On Nov. 5 at 2:34 p.m. the Echo Hose Co. #1, White Hills Co. #5, Huntington Co. #3 and Pine Rock Co. #4 responded to an electrical fire at the Shelton High School #120 Meadow Street. An electrical panel circuit box had arced and smoked. There was no fire. One engine responded.

On Nov.5 at 12:27 a.m. the Echo Hose Co. #1, responded to #20 Summit Avenue for a carbon

monoxide detector sounding. One utility truck responded.

On Nov. 6 at 4:25 p.m. the Huntington Co. #3, Echo Hose Co. #1 and the Pine Rock Co. #4 responded to the Marriott Residence Inn at #1001 Bridgeport Avenue for an electrical outlet sparking in a room. Three engines and one ladder truck responded.

On Nov. 6 at 7:49 p.m. the Huntington Co. #3 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to #16 Cedar Hill Road for smoke in the home. No odor or cause of an odor was found by firefighters. Two engines and one ladder truck responded.