Free seminar discussing the issue of paying for college
On Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 7 p.m. parents and students alike will gather at the Plumb Memorial Library for a free seminar that will discuss the issue of paying for college. It’s never too early to take control of the college planning process. Parents of students who plan to attend any college or university will want to attend this educational opportunity.
What you will Learn
• How families of all income levels may be eligible for financial aid
• Which colleges offer the best financial aid packages
• How to avoid costly mistakes on the FAFSA and CSS Profile
• How private universities can cost you less than a state school
• How students can position themselves to be the best candidate and potentially receive more free money