Have you checked out the Farmers Market?
The 2012 Shelton Farmers Market is in full swing. The market is open at the Riverwalk on Wednesdays, 3-6 p.m. and Saturdays from 9-1 p.m. now through Oct. 29. Members taking part in the market include:
• Lois Albright of Shelton who has a booth of handmade doll clothing, specializing in American Girl outfits.
• Belinsky Family Farm, Oxford.
• Green Thumb Farm, Trumbull; fruit, vegetables and bakery products.
• Guy’s Eco-Garden, Shelton; organic vegetables and fruit.
• Harmony Harvest, Shelton; lettuces, gourds and other produce.
• Janelle’s Herbs and Flowers, Shelton; organic flowers, herbs, plants and other produce.
• Killam and Bassette Farm, Glastonbury; jams, honey, fruit and vegetables.
• Pepe’s Cream of the Crop, Stratford; clams, oysters and sungilli.
• Twin Pines Farm, Shelton; vegetables, canned produce.
• Waterview Farm, Monroe; fruit and vegetables.