Wildflower hike postponed until April 17

April 3 Birchbank Wildflower Hike postponed until April 17
This was supposed to be a wildflower hike, but nature is messing with those plans again. It appears that the flowers won't be blooming this weekend after all. Besides, the weather is supposed to be rather crummy anyway. So the hike is postponed for two weeks, hoping that we'll see a fantastic turnout on April 17!

Address any questions to Richard Skudlarek at skudlare@snet.net