Word of the Week #12
This week’s Word of the Week is, “Domestic” -adjective
- of or relating to the home, the household, household affairs, or the family: domestic pleasures.
- devoted to home life or household affairs.
- no longer wild; tame; domesticated: domestic animals.
- of or relating to one's own or a particular country as apart from other countries: domestic trade.
- indigenous to or produced or made within one's own country; not foreign; native domestic goods. noun
- a hired household servant.
- something produced or manufactured in one's own country.
- domestics, household items made of cloth, as sheets, towels, and tablecloths.