Two stained-glass panels have been restored and placed back inside the Plumb Memorial Library. (Photos by Brad Durrell) The panels have been installed on a wall in the wood-paneled reading room, which dates back to the library\u2019s opening in 1895. This room originally had four stained-glass panels on a dividing wall near what was then the main entrance to the library. The dividing wall no longer exists. The four stained-glass panels have been in storage in the library\u2019s attic for decades. A Shelton history book, in a section on the building of the library, describes the panels as \u201cdesigns in cathedral glass representing art and literature.\u201d The restoration work on the two panels was done by The Glass Source, a business in downtown Shelton that has done similar work for many universities and churches. The panels were placed inside new wooden frames created by Murzyn Workshop, another business that has operated in downtown Shelton. The frames were custom built to match the reading room\u2019s original oak decor. The two restored panels feature scenes with women, while the other panels are geometric designs.