On Sept. 5 at 6:07 pm the White Hills Co. #5 and the Huntington Co. #3 responded to a fire alarm sounding from the Elizabeth Shelton School at #138 Willoughby Road. There was no fire. One engine and one ladder truck responded.

On Sept. 5 at 6:50 pm the Pine Rock Co. #4 responded to Rocky rest Road near Wagon Road for power lines down. Firefighters found a tree had fallen and knocked the wires into the street. Power was out in the area for several hours. One engine responded.

On Sept. 5 at 7:00 pm the Pine Rock Co. #4 and the Echo Hose Co. #1 responded to #10 Nature Lane for an electrical box smoking. Firefighters found due to a power outage in the area, an electrical transfer switch used with an emergency generator had malfunctioned and smoked. Two engines and one ladder truck responded.

On Sept. 5 at 7:11 pm the Huntington Co. #3 responded to #88 Rocky Rest Road for a carbon monoxide detector sounding. One engine responded.

On Sept. 6 at 10:42 am the Pine Rock Co. #4 and the Echo Hose Co. #1 responded to brush fire on River Road at Murphy’s Lane. The fire was out upon arrival of firefighters. One engine responded.

On Sept. 6 at 11:08 am the Huntington Co. #3, Echo Hose Co. #1 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to an automatic fire alarm sounding at the Webster Bank at #506 Shelton Avenue. There was no fire. A smoke detector was activated when while someone was vaping in a bathroom. Two engines and one ladder truck responded.

On Sept. 6 at 12:32 pm the Huntington Co. #3, Echo Hose Co. #1 and the Pine Rock Co. #4 responded to an automatic fire alarm sounding at the Bed Bath & Beyond store at #862 Bridgeport Avenue. There was no fire. Two engines and one ladder truck responded.

On Sept. 6 at 1:51 pm the Huntington Co. #3 and the Pine Rock Co. #4 responded to Daniels Farm Road in the Town of Trumbull to assist at the scene of a structure fire in their town and provide standby coverage during the fire. One engine and one rehab unit responded to the fire scene and one engine responded to standby at a fire station.

On Sept. 7 at 9:19 am the Echo Hose Co. #1, Huntington Co. #3 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to the Shelton Intermediate School at #675 South Constitution Boulevard for an odor of natural gas in the kitchen. Firefighters and a gas company crew found a problem with a steam table caused the odor. One engine, one rescue truck and one ladder truck responded.

On Sept. 7 at 1:19 pm the Echo Hose Co. #1 and the Huntington Co. #3 responded to a fire alarm sounding at #274 Summerfield Gardens off South Constitution Boulevard. A faulty detector was the cause. One engine and one rescue truck responded.

On Sept. 7 at 3:25 pm the Huntington Co. #3, Echo Hose Co. #1 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to an automatic fire alarm sounding at the Saint Lawrence Rectory at #505 Shelton Avenue. There was no fire. Two engines and one ladder truck responded.

On Sept. 7 at 6:16 pm the Huntington Co. #3, Echo Hose Co. #1 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded again to an automatic fire alarm sounding at the Saint Lawrence Rectory at #505 Shelton Avenue. There was no fire. Two engines and one ladder truck responded.

On Sept. 8 at 01:58 am the Echo Hose Co. #1 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to a mutual aid call to Derby for a fire alarm at the Derby Neck library at #307 Hawthorne Avenue. Fire units were not needed and were cancelled.

On Sept. 8 at 5:30 pm the White Hills Co. #5 and the Huntington Co. #3 responded to a fire alarm sounding at #47 Beech Tree Hill Road. There was no fire. One engine responded

On Sept. 8 at 6:51 pm the Echo Hose Co. #1 and the Pine Rock Co. #4 responded to a fire alarm sounding at the Victorian Condominiums at #384 Howe Avenue. There was no fire. A fire alarm pull station was activated which caused the alarm. One engine and one ladder truck responded.

On Sept. 8 at 8:06 pm the Huntington Co. #3 responded to #30 Meadowbrook Drive for a report of an open burning fire. One engine responded.

On Sept. 8 at 8:19 pm the Huntington Co. #3, Echo Hose Co. #1 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to an automatic fire alarm sounding at the Saint Lawrence Rectory at #505 Shelton Avenue. There was no fire. Two engines and one ladder truck responded.

On Sept. 9 at 10:07 am the Huntington Co. #3 and the White Hills Co. #5 responded to a fire alarm sounding at #10 Snowberry Lane. There was no fire. One engine responded.

On Sept. 9 at 11:10 am the Pine Rock Co. #4 and the Echo Hose Co. #1 responded to the Shelton Transfer Station at #866 River Road for a fire in wood chipper. The fire was out upon arrival of firefighters. One engine responded.

On Sept. 9 at 7:07 pm the Pine Rock Co. #4 and the Echo Hose Co. #1 responded to #128 Long Hill Cross Road for an automatic fire alarm sounding. There was no fire. A malfunction in the alarm system was the cause. Two engines and one ladder truck responded.

On Sept. 10 at 1:26 am the Huntington Co. #3 and Echo Hose Co. #1 responded to a motor vehicle accident on route 8 northbound near exit 12. One engine and one rescue truck responded.

On Sept. 10 at 05:27 am the Pine Rock Co. #4 and the Echo Hose Co. #1 responded to #125 Long Hill Cross Road for an automatic fire alarm sounding. There was no fire. One ladder truck responded.

On Sept. 10 at 10:11 am the Huntington Co. #3 responded to assist EMS at #192 Stonehedge. No further information was reported. One rescue truck responded.

On Sept. 11 at 12:16 pm the Huntington Co. #3 responded to a report of an illegal open burning at #415 Booth Hill Road. Firefighters found an outdoor wood stove being used and not an open fire. One engine responded.

On Sept. 11 at 5:26 pm the Echo Hose Co. #1, White Hills Co. #5 and the Pine Rock Co. #4 responded to smoke in the structure at #32 Oak Avenue. Upon arrival firefighters found a fire had occurred on a stove top after it was left unattended. The fire was out upon arrival of fire units. One engine and two ladder trucks responded.

On Sept. 11 at 7:02 pm the White Hills Co. #5 responded to a gasoline spill at the Monty Mart Service Station at #198 Leavenworth Road. Firefighters cleaned up the gas that had leaked from a vehicle. One engine and one utility truck responded.

On Sept. 12 at 6:55 am the Pine Rock Co. #4 and the Echo Hose Co. #1 responded to a fire alarm sounding at #55 Soundridge Road. There was no fire. Smoke from cooking caused the alarm. Two engines responded.