PHOTOS FROM THE SHELTON HOUSE FIRE SCENE ON OLD STRATFORD ROAD

Here are more photos from the house fire at 83 Old Stratford Road in Shelton on the morning of Thursday, March 5. (Photos by Brad Durrell)

The home is on a hill overlooking the road, with a steep driveway. No occupants or firefighters were hurt in the blaze.

Click below to read a story with details on the fire:

http://sheltonherald.com/63180/details-firefighters-keep-house-fire-contained-to-basement/

Click below to read about the likely cause of the fire:

http://sheltonherald.com/63344/electrical-malfunction-in-dryer-may-be-cause-of-shelton-house-fire/