Here are more photos from the house fire at 83 Old Stratford Road in Shelton on the morning of Thursday, March 5. (Photos by Brad Durrell)

The home is on a hill overlooking the road, with a steep driveway. No occupants or firefighters were hurt in the blaze.

Click below to read a story with details on the fire:

http://sheltonherald.com/63180/details-firefighters-keep-house-fire-contained-to-basement/

Click below to read about the likely cause of the fire:

http://sheltonherald.com/63344/electrical-malfunction-in-dryer-may-be-cause-of-shelton-house-fire/