Alex Morgan says 'there is too much evidence to cover up' the rape allegations made against Cristiano Ronaldo
Photos by Reuters/AP Images
- Alex Morgan says she believes there is "too much evidence to cover up" the rape allegations made against Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Kathryn Mayorga accused Ronaldo of raping her in a Las Vegas hotel in 2009. However, he will not face criminal charges.
- Ronaldo has repeatedly denied the allegations, and said that the case against him led to 2018 being the worst year of his life.
- Soccer star Morgan recently told Sports Illusrated: "When you look at this story in particular, I think there's too much evidence to cover up. And I think at the end of the day money helps put stories down."
- Read more of our soccer stories here.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Alex Morgan says she believes there is "too much evidence to cover up" the rape allegations made against Cristiano Ronaldo ahead of their potential meeting in Milan on September 23.
Ronaldo has repeatedly denied Kathryn Mayorga's accusation that he raped her in a Las Vegas hotel in 2009. He will not face criminal charges after the district attorney's office in Las Vegas ruled that the allegations could not "be proven beyond a reasonable doubt."See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Cristiano Ronaldo once dreamed of being the world's best soccer player. Now, Joao Felix wants to follow in his footsteps, according to the teenager's former club.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic proved once again that he's soccer's biggest ego with a brutal response to a reporter's harmless question
- A 19-year-old seen as the new Ronaldo is the one player to fire Atletico Madrid past Barcelona and Real Madrid, the club's former striker says